At the Temple we don’t like to use negatives, like ‘I can’t cook,’ we’d much rather look at the positive and say ‘I’m great at eating.’ Another example would be saying “I have no fashion sense and can’t coordinate my clothing,’ instead I would say I love the color black as it goes with all the other black things I have, black is truly a great look. However there are times we just have to admit that some things are a certain, and we don’t believe this is negative but rather a chance to embrace the obvious. So here we present Factual Friday.
Things I am certain will never happen.
- I will never appear on Masterchef, My Kitchen Rules, Iron Chef, The Voice, X-Factor, or any other reality show that requires any level of cooking or musical talent.
- I will never be the Prime Minister of Australia.
- I will never be a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- I will never play in the Soccer World Cup, Super Bowl or AFL Grand Final.
- I will never take a liking to oysters, anchovies, jelly or yoghurt.
- I will never be a tightrope walker and if I ever did I would never do it across Niagara Falls
- I will never smile at a crocodile because they freak me out.
- I will never believe that anyone is more handsome than Micko the Temple Guru. Xxx
- I will never grow a tail.
We also take time out everyday to be thankful for all we have. Here’s my list.
- I am thankful for the Temple Guru, (Micko) and our son Lebron and my stepson Jordan. (and the whole rest of my family and friends)
- I am thankful that I am warm and safe in my home each night with food to fill my belly.
- I am thankful that I am having so much fun creating all these ridiculous scenarios in Tamzen Temple and to be getting great feedback from my lovely followers through emails and comments.
- I am thankful for all the exciting possibilities that await me.
So thanks to all. I am absolutely so lucky to have you all follow me here on my blog, I truly cannot believe how fast my audience here is growing. (also thanks to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest followers)
I will do my best to keep you entertained and would love to hear more from you in the comments section and I’d love to hear about you and any great stories or ideas that you may want to see here at the Temple. (email@example.com or private message me on Facebook)
Ommm and peace from the Temple.
PS What are you absolutely certain of? Keep scrolling down and comment as I would love to know on this factual Friday.
Soccer Ball photo credit: openclipart.org view orginal HERE
Crocodile image wikipedia.org view original HERE
Angel4Credit: Snapographic view original HERE