Dearest Tamzen Temple,
My one true love…
Sorry, I had to get that out before I begin.
I need your invaluable advice. As you know, I have finally settled and am getting married at the end of the month to Amal.
Here’s my problem.
I am f*%## freaking out. As the day draws closer I can’t help feel I’ve made the wrong decision.
I rushed into it purely because Brad and Ange announced they were getting married, I thought I would be left alone.
What will I do, how will I get out of this one with the world watching me?
Amal is the one (for now) I’m certain about that, but too commit to one person for the rest of my life, well that could mean I’m stuck with her for 20 odd years if I live over 70…
Twenty years…… or even more if I live to 85-90…. that’s like up to 40 odd or so.
How am I meant to spend the rest of my life with one person???? (Unless it was you, then I could understand)
Please help me before it’s too late.
Yours always, at any time, waiting…..with just one call I’ll be there……..
Enough already. If I was closer I would clip you over the back of the head to knock some reality into it.
Man up. You’ve made a decision and although everyone may get the jitters before embarking on matrimonial bliss they get over it or leave.
Make up your mind. If you leave. I’m sure you will continue to find beautiful women to share a few years here or there but a lifetime commitment to someone has its perks.
Take the Guru and me. We’re happy, love one another and know that we could last a lifetime together or just another year or two.
That’s the thing, you don’t know fully if it’s going to work but you hope that the person by your side is most likely or should be your best friend, the most forgiving of all your bad and annoying habits.
Be thankful for this, embrace this and hop on the marriage train as if going on any other unknown adventure.
Here’s reasons why marriage is a great idea.
- You have your best friend near every day.
- You can look feral and they still kinda like you or may not notice at all.
- You age together and don’t really notice as you have aged together.
- They will put up with your annoying habits because you put up with theirs and it’s those familiar things that keep us certain.
- Life is made of memories and moments from these. Imagine decades of memories to share, then imagine sharing them with the one you love.
- It’s harder to run away when you are married, there’s all the paperwork and it can drag out forever, so if you wait it out things could turn out sweet and you’ve saved yourself the trouble.
- You will have someone think to think of everyday, be it at the supermarket buying their favourite snack, picking up their washing or last thing before you fall asleep.
- You will have someone think of you every day. Be it at the supermarket buying your favourite snack, picking up your washing or last thing before they fall asleep.
- And your heart will be full of love if you allow it to be.
Hmmm actually it makes me wonder why Micko the Temple Guru is yet to ask me to marry him. What are you waiting for Micko??? Are you still hung up on Miranda?
Well, marriage may not be for everyone, but you asked her and you love her so just brave up, front up on the day and love her forever.
Now, George stop hassling me, I have to check with Micko why you are getting married before me.
I mean I’m a catch right??? I might be a bad cook, have terrible fashion sense, have bad hair and be totally uncoordinated and clumsy but I’m a catch right???
George, stop contacting me.
It all started with the interview with George HERE
Then it continued with George apologizing HERE
Hopefully this will be the last chapter and George has ten children and grows old gracefully with his beautiful bride to be Amal.
What do you think about marriage. Should George do it??
Scroll, scroll down to leave your comments.
Peace and Ommm from the Temple xx Tam
Have you subscribed for updates yet??
Just enter your email and we’ll send you out a newsletter and don’t forget to follow our Youtube channel with the latest episode coming up soon.